Business Administration and Technology (Level 4)
Further develop your customer service, office administration and computing skills. You'll learn by working in groups on real-world scenarios and projects. One option to really strengthen your skill-set is to do this after the Level 3 programme.
What you will learn
- Microsoft Word formatting skills to an advanced level
- Specialist business documents
- Excel spreadsheets
- MYOB financial accounts
- Business centre functions and systems
- Conference planning
- Timeline management using MS Project
- Email and electronic diary management
- Introductory web design skills
- Employment preparation skills
- Work experience
This is an achievement-based programme, with a marks and grades awarding system ranging from A+ to C.
- Office Manager
- Project Administrator
- Executive Assistant
Further study options
- Under 20
- 48 NCEA credits at Level 1 or above
- Literacy- 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- Numeracy- 10 credits at Level 1 or above
- Or achieved a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in a related field
- Or equivalent professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind
If you’re 20 years or over, contact us to see if you qualify for special admissions on our programmes.
What it will cost
- Fee: $3,060
Student services fee: $220
Your student fee is included in your course fees. It is not billed separately. Amount shown is based on full year study. More details.
This programme is not available to international students.
Where will my course be?
Ready to enrol?
Applying online is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.
You will need a few details:
An email address you check regularly.
The phone number of someone willing to be your emergency contact.
Your date of residency if you are a permanent resident in NZ.
If you have your NZQA National Student Number and/or a WelTec Student ID it will help us process your application faster.
Documents and other details
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4)
- Programme code: