Diploma in Marketing
Want an exciting career in marketing? Develop sales strategies for companies. Help to build brands. Learn and practise the different activities of marketing roles. Enhance your skills by choosing extra courses from a range of business areas.
What you will learn
- Explore, learn and apply marketing principles
- Develop market research skills
- Understand buyer behaviour
- Formulate marketing and communication strategies
- Develop marketing plans
- Offered as part of the New Zealand Diploma in Business programme
Gain an overview of marketing with your compulsory courses. Then choose four additional courses from different business areas. Business. Accounting. Economics. Management. Human resources. Commercial law.
- Marketing Coordinator
- Campaign Coordinator
- Marketing Advisor
- Marketing Assistant
Further study options
- Under 20
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or above, with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects
- Literacy- 8 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 4 credits in reading and 4 credits in writing
- Numeracy- 14 numeracy credits at Level 1 or above
If you’re 20 years or over, contact us to see if you qualify for special admissions on our programmes.
What it will cost
This is an annual fee, which is reviewed each year. For part-time fees, contact a Student Advisor.
Student services fee: $220
Your student fee is included in your course fees. It is not billed separately. Amount shown is based on full year study. More details.
- Fee to be confirmed
Where will my course be?
Ready to enrol?
Applying online is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.
You will need a few details:
An email address you check regularly.
The phone number of someone willing to be your emergency contact.
Your date of residency if you are a permanent resident in NZ.
If you have your NZQA National Student Number and/or a WelTec Student ID it will help us process your application faster.
To enrol as a international student you will need to download and complete our international enrolment form.
Once completed, you may submit the form and accompanying documentation directly to WelTec International, or go through one of our registered recruitment agents.
Documents and other details
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6)
- Programme code: