Wallpapering. Colour effects. Spray painting. Develop advanced skills in decorating.
What you will learn
- Prepare interior surfaces for wallpapering and specialised wall coverings
- Learn how to apply wallpaper, vinyl and specialised wall coverings
- Use and maintain conventional and airless spray equipment
- Apply decorative colour effects
- Learn the latest in safe working practices including personal protective equipment
- Re-glaze timber window and door frames
- Under 20
- 10 credits NCEA level 1 numeracy
- 10 credits NCEA level 1 literacy
If you’re 20 years or over, contact us to see if you qualify for special admissions on our programmes.
What it will cost
- Fee: $3,300
- Course related costs: $157
Student services fee: $220
Compulsory fee, based on full time study. More details about how this fee is set and how you can input.
This programme is not available to international students.
Where will my course be?
Ready to enrol?
Applying online is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.
You will need a few details:
An email address you check regularly.
The phone number of someone willing to be your emergency contact.
Your date of residency if you are a permanent resident in NZ.
If you have your NZQA National Student Number and/or a WelTec Student ID it will help us process your application faster.
- Offered by:
- School of Construction
- Offered by:
- Ngā whare tapu o Tane-mata-rau-kiri
- Formal programme title:
- Certificate in Applied Decorating Skills (Level 3)
- Programme code: