NZ Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Funeral Services
Interested in gaining the skills and knowledge needed to start a career in funeral services? Gain skills to enter the industry.
What you will learn
- Develop skills researching subjects that are topical within industry
- Demonstrate understanding of critical social issues that impact specific population groups
- Develop cultural self-awareness required to work in the industry. Examine a range of ethical dilemmas; use selected frameworks and theories to discuss these, and identify learning outcomes for future practice.
What it will cost
- Fee to be confirmed
Student services fee: $220
Your student fee is included in your course fees. It is not billed separately. Amount shown is based on full year study. More details.
This fee is in New Zealand dollars.
Where will my course be?
Ready to enrol?
Applying online is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.
You will need a few details:
An email address you check regularly.
The phone number of someone willing to be your emergency contact.
Your date of residency if you are a permanent resident in NZ.
If you have your NZQA National Student Number and/or a WelTec Student ID it will help us process your application faster.
To enrol as a international student you will need to download and complete our international enrolment form.
Once completed, you may submit the form and accompanying documentation directly to WelTec International, or go through one of our registered recruitment agents.
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Funeral Services
- Programme code: