Certificate of Achievement in Food Safety
This food safety programme is the minimum qualification requested by local authorities. Learners completing this course will be able to follow safe procedures and practices.
What you will learn
- Gain an understanding in food safety practices
- The production of safe food handling
- Maintaining effective personal hygiene
- Preventing cross contamination
- Knowledge of bugs and germs and how to control them
- Under 20
What it will cost
Contact us for Trimester 3 fees.
Student services fee: $220
Compulsory fee, based on full time study. More details about how this fee is set and how you can input.
- Fee to be confirmed
Where will my course be?
Ready to enrol?
Applying online is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.
You will need a few details:
An email address you check regularly.
The phone number of someone willing to be your emergency contact.
Your date of residency if you are a permanent resident in NZ.
If you have your NZQA National Student Number and/or a WelTec Student ID it will help us process your application faster.
To enrol as a international student you will need to download and complete our international enrolment form.
Once completed, you may submit the form and accompanying documentation directly to WelTec International, or go through one of our registered recruitment agents.
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- Certificate of Achievement in Food Safety
- Programme code: