Customer Service, Retail Operations and Business Skills
This programme is made up of three courses, giving you the chance to learn introductory front line customer service and business skills. Work with customers in face-to-face situations.
What you will learn
- This programme is made up of three courses.
- Customer Service Skills (27 credits), you will learn about; selling to different types of customers, minimising theft and fraud, researching product information, working effectively in a team and maintaining high levels of presentation in the workplace.
- Retail Operations (14 credits), you will learn about; maintaining and taking care of stock, workplace safety practice, goods and services legislation application and cash handling skills.
- Business Skills (24 credits), you will learn about; correct cash handling, writing business letters, handling business documents such as invoices and statements, processing customer payments, workplace communication skills and performing business calculations.
- Under 20
You must be enrolled at a New Zealand secondary school.
What it will cost
- No study fees (other course related costs may still apply)
This programme is not available to international students.
Ready to enrol?
Applying online is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.
You will need a few details:
An email address you check regularly.
The phone number of someone willing to be your emergency contact.
Your date of residency if you are a permanent resident in NZ.
If you have your NZQA National Student Number and/or a WelTec Student ID it will help us process your application faster.
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- Customer Service, Retail Operations and Business Skills (Level 2)
- Programme code: