New Zealand Certificate in Retail (Customer Service and Sales Support)
This programme is made up of three courses, giving you the chance to learn introductory front line customer service and business skills. Work with customers in face-to-face situations.
What you will learn
- This programme is made up of three courses.
- Customer Service Skills (27 credits), you will learn about; selling to different types of customers, minimising theft and fraud, researching product information, working effectively in a team and maintaining high levels of presentation in the workplace.
- Retail Operations (14 credits), you will learn about; maintaining and taking care of stock, workplace safety practice, goods and services legislation application and cash handling skills.
- Business Skills (24 credits), you will learn about; correct cash handling, writing business letters, handling business documents such as invoices and statements, processing customer payments, workplace communication skills and performing business calculations.
- Under 20
You must be enrolled at a New Zealand secondary school.
What it will cost
No study fees (other course related costs may still apply)
$390 is the cost per course, which will be paid by your secondary school. If you wish to enrol in two courses, the cost is $780. All three courses cost $1,170.
This programme is not available to international students.
Ready to enrol?
This programme requires a special enrolment process. Please refer to the documents section below for further information.
Documents and other details
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- New Zealand Certificate in Retail (Customer Service and Sales Support)
- Programme code: