New Zealand Certificate in Retail
This programme is made up of two courses, and is perfect if you want to work in customer service environments. You will learn skills to prepare you for a variety of customer and business interactions.
What you will learn
- This programme is made up of two courses.
- Customer Service Skills (28 credits), you will learn about; interacting with customers from a variety of backgrounds, handling complaints, product research, creating displays, preparing cash for banking.
- Retail Operations (32 credits), you will learn about; communicating with staff and customers, skills in reporting, applied workplace safety, marketing displays and using office communication systems.
- Under 20
You must be enrolled at a New Zealand secondary school.
What it will cost
Ready to enrol?
Applying online is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.
You will need a few details:
An email address you check regularly.
The phone number of someone willing to be your emergency contact.
Your date of residency if you are a permanent resident in NZ.
If you have your NZQA National Student Number and/or a WelTec Student ID it will help us process your application faster.
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- New Zealand Certificate in Retail (Level 3)
- Programme code: