New Zealand Certificate in Retail
This programme is made up of two courses, and is perfect if you want to work in customer service environments. You will learn skills to prepare you for a variety of customer and business interactions.
What you will learn
- This programme is made up of two courses.
- Customer Service Skills (28 credits), you will learn about; interacting with customers from a variety of backgrounds, handling complaints, product research, creating displays, preparing cash for banking.
- Retail Operations (32 credits), you will learn about; communicating with staff and customers, skills in reporting, applied workplace safety, marketing displays and using office communication systems.
- Under 20
You must be enrolled at a New Zealand secondary school.
What it will cost
No study fees (other course related costs may still apply)
$410 is the cost per course, which will be paid by your secondary school. If you wish to enrol in two courses, the cost is $820.
This programme is not available to international students.
Ready to enrol?
This programme requires a special enrolment process. Please refer to the documents section below for further information.
Documents and other details
- Offered by:
- School of Business and Information Technology
- Offered by:
- Te Kete Hangarau o te Pākihi me te Aronui
- Formal programme title:
- New Zealand Certificate in Retail (Level 3)
- Programme code: